A little about me....
I am a Sophomore at The University of South Alabama and I am majoring in Elementary Education. I have always wanted to be a teacher since I was a little girl, so I knew this would be the right profession for me. I am a substitute teacher on the days I do not have class. I wanted to do this just to make sure this was the major I wanted to go into. I absolutely love it. The reason I want to be a teacher is mainly because I love children with all my heart. I also want to make a difference in my students lives and I think this is a good way to do that. I want my classroom to be a place children can come not only to learn, but to have fun while learning. I am so excited to have my own classroom and to be able to impact a child's life in a positive way. I grew up in church and I think it has made me who I am today. I attend First Baptist Church of Wilmer and I love it there.
My Teaching Philosophy

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Google Docs Power Point

I have grown to love Google Docs Power Point while taking EDM 310 and the University of South Alabama. We were assigned a project through this tool and I have loved it ever since. The main reason I like this tool so much is because you can access your Power Points anywhere at anytime as well as on any computer. I plan to teach mt students how to use this tool and I plan to use this tool in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment